More information on works not covered by warranty is available in your vehicle’s maintenance book. The following simple facts should be always kept in mind so as to keep the warranty effective:
• an authorised Mercedes-Benz shop must promptly be notified about a malfunction or deviation;
• the Vehicle must not be operated under extreme conditions, incl. races, transportation of loads exceeding the permitted capacities, unauthorised by the manufacturer alterations that restrict the warranty rights, incl. engine tuning);
• only spare parts, lubricants and services authorised and recommended by the manufacturer must be used;
• operation rules that match the maintenance book of the Vehicle must be used;
• the Vehicle must be maintained timely, precisely adhering to the requirements of the manufacturer.
More detailed warranty conditions are available on the Web page dedicated to the model: